US: Graj + Gustavsen and Cherokee relaunch A Smile
Branding firm Graj + Gustavsen has entered into a partnership agreement with Cherokee to relaunch the next generation of its A Smile apparel brand.
The new line is expected to launch in 2010.
"A Smile's legacy as a revolutionary apparel brand in the 1970s resonates with the mindset of today's consumer who is seeking an authentic, counterculture lifestyle," said Simon Graj, founding partner of G+G.
"We are thrilled to be partnering with Cherokee, one of the most recognisable names in retail and licensing."
Robert Margolis, chairman and CEO of Cherokee said: "Built on the foundation of innovative style and superior fit, A Smile spoke to a generation of individuals seeking a genuine experience and way of life - the same sentiments echoed by today's consumers.
"As one of the founding partners of the brand, it is with great pride that we revitalise this classic, differentiated brand that defines individuality."
The roll-out of high-speed broadband, a social networking frenzy and high-tech mobile devices have all served to bolster online fashion retailing in recent years. Joe Ayling lists some of the top deve...
Cherokee Inc has entered into an exclusive agreement in the US with Blue By Yoo for its Sideout brand in the women's, junior's and girl's swimwear category....
Apparel company Cherokee has signed an exclusive licence agreement with ACI International to make men's, women's and children's footwear for its Sideout and Sideout Sport brands....
Cherokee has reported a small rise in both its third quarter revenues and operating income, although net revenues fell due to certain tax issues....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020