US: Granata is new fashion director at Urban Brands
Etta Granata has been appointed as senior vice president and fashion director at speciality retailer Urban Brands.
Urban Brands, parent company of women's speciality retailers Ashley Stewart Stores and Marianne Stores, said Granata would provide "significant design and merchandising expertise" to the company.
Granata has previously worked for a number of apparel retailers, including New York & Co, Brooks Brothers, Ann Taylor, Gap and The Limited.
"We are delighted to have someone of Etta's talent join our team," said Urban Brands CEO Ethan Shapiro.
Women's wear retailer The Talbots Inc is in the midst of a major turnaround aimed at slashing costs by $100m by the end of next year and restoring its business to profitable growth. Earlier this month...
Textile manufacturer Chutex Group, which supplies goods for many of the world's top apparel brands, yesterday (3 July) faced a pay strike by 6,000 workers at a Vietnamese plant....
A new generation of ERP solutions focusing on fashion-related businesses including apparel, footwear and accessories, has secured $4m in funding from venture capital firm L Capital Partners LP....
Apparel company The Warnaco Group has appointed Bob Dakin to the newly created role of senior vice president of retail....
Women's wear retailer The Talbots Inc today (17 June) named Gregory Poole as its new executive vice president and chief supply chain officer....
First quarter profit at AnnTaylor Stores Corporation has fallen 17.8% on restructuring charges related to store closures, but the retailer says it plans to continue rolling out more of its high-sellin...
The new owners of premium denim brand Habitual have pledged to re-establish its credentials after a "brief foray into a different design direction."...
Women's wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores Corporation has shelved plans to roll out a new store concept this year and will focus instead on the launch of an outlet concept for its brand this summer....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020