USA: Great American Knitting Mills Buys Ridgeview
Great American Knitting Mills (GAKM) has successfully completed the previously announced asset purchase of Ridgeview, Inc. For GAKM, the components of the deal include the purchase of certain inventory, intangible assets and intellectual properties. To guarantee uninterrupted service to Ridgeview's customers, GAKM will continue to operate certain Ridgeview facilities for a period of time. During this time, a transition team established by GAKM will manage the consolidation of manufacturing, administrative, customer service, and distribution operations into GAKM's systems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020