USA: Great American Knitting Mills Completes Ridgeview Inc Transaction
Great American Knitting Mills has announced that it has successfully completed its asset purchase of Ridgeview Inc, which will see the company purchasing certain inventory, intangible assets and intellectual properties.
In an attempt to continue a service to Ridgeview's customers, Great American Knitting Mills has announced that it will continue to operate certain Ridgeview facilities for a period of time, while a transition team established by GAKM will manage the consolidation of manufacturing, administrative, customer service, and distribution operations into the company's current systems.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing