TURKEY: Greek Q-Tex Seeks Local Partnerships
Greek firm Q-Tex Quality Control Institute has allocated $2.5m (2.7m euros) for investment in implementing strategic partnerships with Turkish textile companies. The firm, which took part in the recent International Istanbul Fashion Fair, is currently active in the knitwear, embroidery and yarn dyeing industries and is now looking to joint production and exportation ventures with local companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"