USA: Greendog Unleashed On Back-to-School
Greendog, an innovative new national brand of children's apparel and accessories that launched this month in major department stores throughout the US, is celebrating the occasion with a host of animal-themed charity events, including fashion shows, model searches, dog washes, dog walks and biscuit bake sales, at select stores across the country. Greendog back-to-school events focus on the "no more homeless pets" mission with fundraisers to promote and benefit local and regional animal shelters and pet adoption programs. The Greendog line boasts of fashions that are "tougher than cafeteria meat" and "food-fight proof". The brand spans infant to tween, offering a broad range of basic items, as well as age-appropriate trend merchandise for boys and girls. Greendog launch events are scheduled throughout August and September at the department stores listed below.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack