USA: Greendog Unleashed On Back-to-School
Greendog, an innovative new national brand of children's apparel and accessories that launched this month in major department stores throughout the US, is celebrating the occasion with a host of animal-themed charity events, including fashion shows, model searches, dog washes, dog walks and biscuit bake sales, at select stores across the country. Greendog back-to-school events focus on the "no more homeless pets" mission with fundraisers to promote and benefit local and regional animal shelters and pet adoption programs. The Greendog line boasts of fashions that are "tougher than cafeteria meat" and "food-fight proof". The brand spans infant to tween, offering a broad range of basic items, as well as age-appropriate trend merchandise for boys and girls. Greendog launch events are scheduled throughout August and September at the department stores listed below.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective