USA: Greendog Unleashed On Back-to-School
Greendog, an innovative new national brand of children's apparel and accessories that launched this month in major department stores throughout the US, is celebrating the occasion with a host of animal-themed charity events, including fashion shows, model searches, dog washes, dog walks and biscuit bake sales, at select stores across the country. Greendog back-to-school events focus on the "no more homeless pets" mission with fundraisers to promote and benefit local and regional animal shelters and pet adoption programs. The Greendog line boasts of fashions that are "tougher than cafeteria meat" and "food-fight proof". The brand spans infant to tween, offering a broad range of basic items, as well as age-appropriate trend merchandise for boys and girls. Greendog launch events are scheduled throughout August and September at the department stores listed below.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective