USA: GretagMacbeth And Freeborders Announce Partnership
A new deal that will provide apparel merchandisers and textile professionals with a streamlined colour communication tool has been announced by GretagMacbeth and FreeBorders.com. FreeBorders, a supplier of Collaborative Product Management (CPM) solutions for the global retail industry, will integrate GretagMacbeth's NetPalette into its supply chain solution for the textile and apparel industries. GretagMacbeth is a specialist in colour measurement and management solutions, and its Internet-based NetPalette enables colour specifiers and suppliers to synchronise the colour approval process throughout the supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020