USA: GretagMacbeth Enhances Web-Enabled NetProfiler
GretagMacbeth has updated its NetProfiler 1.3. Using patented web-enabled technology, NetProfiler tests, measures and profiles colour measurement instruments, enabling the user to attain the desired quality control certifications. New driver upgrades include GretagMacbeth's ColorEye 2180 and ColorEye 2180UV, in addition to the already existing ColorEye 7000A driver. Even more significant is the addition of drivers for DataColor's SF-600 series of spectrophotometers. This enhancement truly embraces GretagMacbeth's commitment to its open architecture philosophy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs