USA: GretagMacbeth Launches Net-Based Colour Communication Tool
GretagMacbeth, the colour measurement and management solutions specialist, has introduced an Internet-based colour communication system that will synchronise the colour approval process throughout the supply chain. Gretag claimed the product was the first of its kind. NetPalette decreases operational costs and reduces cycle time through a streamlined, paperless color approval process, the company said in a press release. Instantaneous exchange of colour palettes over the Internet, using NetPalette, enables dye houses to quickly match original design specifications, electronically submit lab dips, receive colour approvals via Internet notification and obtain production approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022