USA: GretagMacbeth Launches Net-Based Colour Communication Tool
GretagMacbeth, the colour measurement and management solutions specialist, has introduced an Internet-based colour communication system that will synchronise the colour approval process throughout the supply chain. Gretag claimed the product was the first of its kind. NetPalette decreases operational costs and reduces cycle time through a streamlined, paperless color approval process, the company said in a press release. Instantaneous exchange of colour palettes over the Internet, using NetPalette, enables dye houses to quickly match original design specifications, electronically submit lab dips, receive colour approvals via Internet notification and obtain production approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report