USA: GretagMacbeth Launches Net-Based Colour Communication Tool
GretagMacbeth, the colour measurement and management solutions specialist, has introduced an Internet-based colour communication system that will synchronise the colour approval process throughout the supply chain. Gretag claimed the product was the first of its kind. NetPalette decreases operational costs and reduces cycle time through a streamlined, paperless color approval process, the company said in a press release. Instantaneous exchange of colour palettes over the Internet, using NetPalette, enables dye houses to quickly match original design specifications, electronically submit lab dips, receive colour approvals via Internet notification and obtain production approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again