USA: GretagMacbeth Launches Net-Based Colour Communication Tool
GretagMacbeth, the colour measurement and management solutions specialist, has introduced an Internet-based colour communication system that will synchronise the colour approval process throughout the supply chain. Gretag claimed the product was the first of its kind. NetPalette decreases operational costs and reduces cycle time through a streamlined, paperless color approval process, the company said in a press release. Instantaneous exchange of colour palettes over the Internet, using NetPalette, enables dye houses to quickly match original design specifications, electronically submit lab dips, receive colour approvals via Internet notification and obtain production approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020