USA: GretagMacBeth Launches SpectraLight Jr
This is the first desktop viewing booth to offer accurate daylight simulation and a full range of colour evaluation environments by offering four selectable lighting options plus UV.
The SpectraLight Jr uses filtered tungsten halogen daylight simulation, providing a calibrated daylight viewing environment with a small footprint.
"SpectraLight Jr. combines the leading GretagMacbeth technology and proven techniques to provide testing labs with a wide range of evaluation settings," said Nick Lena, product marketing manager at GretagMacbeth. "Observation under numerous light settings is critical for making accurate colour evaluations for any industry. SpectraLight Jr enables accurate colour evaluation to occur in any office or point-of-purchase display, and offers more lighting options, longer lamp life and certified daylight simulation for increased value," he added.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack