UK: GRM Is WRAP Monitor For UK And Eire
Global Resource Management Plc (GRM) has been appointed as the independent monitor in the UK and Eire for certification of organisations to the Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production (WRAP) standard. This is a US based initiative aimed at ensuring responsible employment practices among suppliers to the US market. GRM advises companies on using international standards to demonstrate best practice and supply chain probity. It is part of the CAPITB group of companies, which has a track record in the apparel sector for training and human resource development.GRM's development manager, David Cooper, will be speaking at the International Apparel Federation conference in San Francisco, in an address to the IAF training committee on using standards to facilitate supply chain management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020