UK: GRM Is WRAP Monitor For UK And Eire
Global Resource Management Plc (GRM) has been appointed as the independent monitor in the UK and Eire for certification of organisations to the Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production (WRAP) standard. This is a US based initiative aimed at ensuring responsible employment practices among suppliers to the US market. GRM advises companies on using international standards to demonstrate best practice and supply chain probity. It is part of the CAPITB group of companies, which has a track record in the apparel sector for training and human resource development.GRM's development manager, David Cooper, will be speaking at the International Apparel Federation conference in San Francisco, in an address to the IAF training committee on using standards to facilitate supply chain management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth