UK: GRM Is WRAP Monitor For UK And Eire
Global Resource Management Plc (GRM) has been appointed as the independent monitor in the UK and Eire for certification of organisations to the Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production (WRAP) standard. This is a US based initiative aimed at ensuring responsible employment practices among suppliers to the US market. GRM advises companies on using international standards to demonstrate best practice and supply chain probity. It is part of the CAPITB group of companies, which has a track record in the apparel sector for training and human resource development.GRM's development manager, David Cooper, will be speaking at the International Apparel Federation conference in San Francisco, in an address to the IAF training committee on using standards to facilitate supply chain management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022