UK: GRM Is WRAP Monitor For UK And Eire
Global Resource Management Plc (GRM) has been appointed as the independent monitor in the UK and Eire for certification of organisations to the Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production (WRAP) standard. This is a US based initiative aimed at ensuring responsible employment practices among suppliers to the US market. GRM advises companies on using international standards to demonstrate best practice and supply chain probity. It is part of the CAPITB group of companies, which has a track record in the apparel sector for training and human resource development.GRM's development manager, David Cooper, will be speaking at the International Apparel Federation conference in San Francisco, in an address to the IAF training committee on using standards to facilitate supply chain management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022