UK: GRM Is WRAP Monitor For UK And Eire
Global Resource Management Plc (GRM) has been appointed as the independent monitor in the UK and Eire for certification of organisations to the Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production (WRAP) standard. This is a US based initiative aimed at ensuring responsible employment practices among suppliers to the US market. GRM advises companies on using international standards to demonstrate best practice and supply chain probity. It is part of the CAPITB group of companies, which has a track record in the apparel sector for training and human resource development.GRM's development manager, David Cooper, will be speaking at the International Apparel Federation conference in San Francisco, in an address to the IAF training committee on using standards to facilitate supply chain management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack