FRANCE: Groupe Andre Ends Year 4.7 Per Cent Ahead
French shoe and clothing manufacturer and retailer Groupe Andre ended its 2000/01 financial year (to the end of August) with turnover up 4.7 per cent at EUR1.892 billion. Its international division saw turnover climb 27.8 per cent to EUR 124.6m, while clothing sales fell 0.6 per cent to EUR 818.1m. The footwear division lifted turnover 7 per cent to EUR 950m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth