SOUTH AFRICA: Growth Opportunities Open Up In US Market
Last year, South Africa's fabric exports increased in value by 13 per cent, clothing by 38 per cent, and knitted garments by 58 per cent. It's a trend that is likely to continue since, after a period of severe hardship, South African textile and clothing exports are set for growth says a new report from Textiles Intelligence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth