USA: GSV Announces Investment in Fasturn
GSV, Inc. (also known as Grove Strategic Ventures)(NASDAQ: GSVI ), today announced that it has invested in Fasturn, Inc, a web based direct procurement solutions provider for the apparel and textile industry. Founded in February, 1999, Fasturn allows retailers and manufacturers to gain control over their brands by enabling them to, among other things, respond faster to trend cycles, diminish lead time, reduce transportation expenses, and reduce inventory carrying costs and shrinkage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth