USA: Guardian Technologies and Travelinput, LLC Terminate Letter of Intent
Guardian Technologies International Inc. (Nasdaq/SC: GRDN), has announced that it has agreed with Travelinput, LLC to terminate their previously announced non-binding Letter of Intent of October 30, 2000. Guardian Technologies is a manufacturer of a variety of high-end ballistic protective equipment including body armour. Guardian, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Guardian Armor, LLC, serves the law enforcement, security and military communities and the global security industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016