AUSTRALIA: Gucci Acquires Control Of Australian Business
Multi-brand luxury goods company, Gucci, has acquired the remaining 35 per cent stake in Gucci Australia from joint venture partner, F J Benjamin Holdings. No financial details of the transaction were disclosed. Gucci Australia will now operate as a fully owned subsidiary of the Gucci division. President and chief executive officer of the Gucci Group, Domenico De Sole said: "Taking full control of the Australian joint venture reaffirms our commitment to our brands and to the Australian market where we see significant potential for further development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022