NETHERLANDS: Gucci And Stella McCartney Announce New CEO
Gucci Group NV and Stella McCartney announced today the appointment of James C Seuss, 37 as chief executive officer of the new Stella McCartney label. The appointment will take effect on May 21, 2001. Prior to joining the Gucci Group, Seuss served as managing director of Tiffany & Co in the UK, a post he has served in for the past four years. Before that he served in Tiffany & Co for eight years and has acquired wide experience in luxury retail and wholesale distribution in key Asian and European markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"