Netherlands: Gucci Group Acquires Boucheron, Increases Direct Control Over Existing Brands
Gucci Group to acquire Boucheron International S.A. Gucci Group announces creation of joint venture with FJ Benjamin Holdings Ltd in Asia. Yves Saint Laurent Couture acquires license rights of Cartier International and Schwartz & Benjamin. Gucci Group N.V. (NYSE and Amsterdam: GUC) announces today a series of acquisitions and alliances designed to press forward the Group's multi-brand strategy and extend its direct control over the brands in its portfolio.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores