HOLLAND: Gucci Group Announces New Appointment
Massimo Macchi will join Gucci in January 2001 from Bulgari Group where he was executive vice president and chief executive of the Perfume Division, responsible for business activities worldwide. Previous to various managing positions at Bulgari, including executive vice president of Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Sales Division, Massimo spent three years at American Express Italia Co, where he held the position of vice president for Marketing and Sales.
Domenico De Sole said, "Massimo will play an important role as the group moves forward and strengthens Gucci as one of the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies."
Gucci Group is one of the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies. Through the Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Sergio Rossi and Boucheron brands it designs, produces and distributes high-quality personal luxury goods, including ready to wear, handbags, luggage, small leather goods, shoes, timepieces, jewelry, ties and scarves, eyewear, perfume, cosmetics and skincare products. The Group directly operates stores in major markets throughout the world and wholesales products through franchise stores, duty free boutiques and leading department and specialty stores. The shares of Gucci Group N.V. are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar