HOLLAND: Gucci Group Announces New Appointment
Gucci Group has appointed Massimo Macchi as vice president Gucci Group, reporting to Domenico De Sole, CEO of Gucci Group.Massimo Macchi will join Gucci in January 2001 from Bulgari Group where he was executive vice president and chief executive of the Perfume Division, responsible for business activities worldwide. Previous to various managing positions at Bulgari, including executive vice president of Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Sales Division, Massimo spent three years at American Express Italia Co, where he held the position of vice president for Marketing and Sales.Domenico De Sole said, "Massimo will play an important role as the group moves forward and strengthens Gucci as one of the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report