HOLLAND: Gucci Group Announces New Appointment
Gucci Group has appointed Massimo Macchi as vice president Gucci Group, reporting to Domenico De Sole, CEO of Gucci Group.Massimo Macchi will join Gucci in January 2001 from Bulgari Group where he was executive vice president and chief executive of the Perfume Division, responsible for business activities worldwide. Previous to various managing positions at Bulgari, including executive vice president of Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Sales Division, Massimo spent three years at American Express Italia Co, where he held the position of vice president for Marketing and Sales.Domenico De Sole said, "Massimo will play an important role as the group moves forward and strengthens Gucci as one of the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs