HOLLAND: Gucci Group Announces New Appointment
Gucci Group has appointed Massimo Macchi as vice president Gucci Group, reporting to Domenico De Sole, CEO of Gucci Group.Massimo Macchi will join Gucci in January 2001 from Bulgari Group where he was executive vice president and chief executive of the Perfume Division, responsible for business activities worldwide. Previous to various managing positions at Bulgari, including executive vice president of Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Sales Division, Massimo spent three years at American Express Italia Co, where he held the position of vice president for Marketing and Sales.Domenico De Sole said, "Massimo will play an important role as the group moves forward and strengthens Gucci as one of the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022