NETHERLANDS: Gucci Group Announces VP Appointment
Gucci Group NV (NYSE: GUC; Amsterdam) has appointed Giacomo Santucci as managing director of the Gucci Division and vice president of Gucci Group. Giacomo Santucci will join Gucci in January 2001 from Prada Group. "I am pleased that Giacomo is joining Gucci. Giacomo's experience and extensive knowledge of the luxury goods industry will be a great asset to the Group, complementing the already strong skill base of our management team. Appointments of such high calibre demonstrate the excellent work environment of our company as well as the allure and strength of the Gucci brand and strategy. They also help reinforce our position among the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies," said chief executive officer, Domenico De Sole.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022