NETHERLANDS: Gucci Group Announces VP Appointment
Gucci Group NV (NYSE: GUC; Amsterdam) has appointed Giacomo Santucci as managing director of the Gucci Division and vice president of Gucci Group. Giacomo Santucci will join Gucci in January 2001 from Prada Group. "I am pleased that Giacomo is joining Gucci. Giacomo's experience and extensive knowledge of the luxury goods industry will be a great asset to the Group, complementing the already strong skill base of our management team. Appointments of such high calibre demonstrate the excellent work environment of our company as well as the allure and strength of the Gucci brand and strategy. They also help reinforce our position among the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies," said chief executive officer, Domenico De Sole.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores