NETHERLANDS: Gucci Group Announces VP Appointment
Gucci Group NV (NYSE: GUC; Amsterdam) has appointed Giacomo Santucci as managing director of the Gucci Division and vice president of Gucci Group. Giacomo Santucci will join Gucci in January 2001 from Prada Group. "I am pleased that Giacomo is joining Gucci. Giacomo's experience and extensive knowledge of the luxury goods industry will be a great asset to the Group, complementing the already strong skill base of our management team. Appointments of such high calibre demonstrate the excellent work environment of our company as well as the allure and strength of the Gucci brand and strategy. They also help reinforce our position among the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies," said chief executive officer, Domenico De Sole.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022