NETHERLANDS: Gucci Group Announces VP Appointment
Gucci Group NV (NYSE: GUC; Amsterdam) has appointed Giacomo Santucci as managing director of the Gucci Division and vice president of Gucci Group. Giacomo Santucci will join Gucci in January 2001 from Prada Group. "I am pleased that Giacomo is joining Gucci. Giacomo's experience and extensive knowledge of the luxury goods industry will be a great asset to the Group, complementing the already strong skill base of our management team. Appointments of such high calibre demonstrate the excellent work environment of our company as well as the allure and strength of the Gucci brand and strategy. They also help reinforce our position among the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies," said chief executive officer, Domenico De Sole.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective