NETHERLANDS: Gucci Group N.V. Announces Annual General Meeting and Dividend
Gucci Group N.V. (NYSE: GUC; Amsterdam) announced today that it will hold its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on June 22, 2000 at 10:00 a.m. at the Amstel Intercontinental Hotel, Professor Tulpplein No.1, 1018 GX Amsterdam, The Netherlands.Pursuant to the Articles of Association of the Company, subject to the adoption of the statutory annual accounts by the Shareholders at the Annual General Meeting, the Supervisory Board has declared a cash dividend from the profits earned in fiscal 1999 of US$ 0.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth