Netherlands: Gucci Group N.V. Reports Strong First Quarter Revenues And Revises 2000 Forecast
Gucci Group reports first quarter revenues of $ 530 million - Gucci Division first quarter revenues up 27% to $ 342.9 million - Goodwill and trademark amortization period reduced from 40 to 20 years reflecting SEC guidance - Restructuring charges in first quarter of $ 32 million net of tax - Management comfortable with full year net income per share of $ 3.10 after impact of accelerated amortization, restructuring charges and recently announced acquisitions
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores