THE NETHERLANDS: Gucci Posts 14% Fall In Q3 Profit
Luxury goods giant Gucci Group NV on Thursday posted a 14 per cent fall in third quarter net profit to 52.9 million euros from 61.9 million euros in the year-ago period just days after slashing its full-year target. The world's third largest luxury goods company and owner of the famous Yves Saint Laurent label said in a statement revenue in the 13 weeks to October 31 rose 3.2 per cent to 644.8 million euros from 624.9 million euros in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack