SOUTH KOREA: Gucci Says Asian Growth Will Continue
Luxury goods maker Gucci Group NV is optimistic that its business will continue to grow in Asia, specifically Korea, despite the economic slowdown and increasing competition from counterfeiters. Speaking at a news conference on Monday, Gucci's chief executive, Domenico De Sole said: "I see tremendous energy in Asia."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores