HOLLAND: Gucci To Appeal Dutch Court Order For Inquiry
The Gucci Group has confirmed that it is to appeal to the Supreme Court of the Netherlands over the decision made by the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeals on 8 March 2001. In its verdict, the Enterprise Chamber ordered an inquiry into Gucci's Strategic Alliance with Pinault Printemps Redoute and Gucci's Employee Stock Option Plan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores