HOLLAND: Gucci's Appeal Will Not Suspend Investigation
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A. has hit back at the Gucci Group's decision to appeal the investigation ordered by the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeals saying that it shows Gucci's desperation over its agreement with Pinault Printemps Redoute. LVMH also stated that it was confident that the six month investigation would not be suspended despite Gucci's appeal, and remained confident that the investigation would confirm the improper nature of the agreement entered into between Gucci and PPR, enabling the Enterprise Chamber to cancel the PPR share issue under Dutch law as an act of mismanagement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022