HOLLAND: Gucci's Appeal Will Not Suspend Investigation
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A. has hit back at the Gucci Group's decision to appeal the investigation ordered by the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeals saying that it shows Gucci's desperation over its agreement with Pinault Printemps Redoute. LVMH also stated that it was confident that the six month investigation would not be suspended despite Gucci's appeal, and remained confident that the investigation would confirm the improper nature of the agreement entered into between Gucci and PPR, enabling the Enterprise Chamber to cancel the PPR share issue under Dutch law as an act of mismanagement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020