HOLLAND: Gucci's Appeal Will Not Suspend Investigation
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A. has hit back at the Gucci Group's decision to appeal the investigation ordered by the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeals saying that it shows Gucci's desperation over its agreement with Pinault Printemps Redoute. LVMH also stated that it was confident that the six month investigation would not be suspended despite Gucci's appeal, and remained confident that the investigation would confirm the improper nature of the agreement entered into between Gucci and PPR, enabling the Enterprise Chamber to cancel the PPR share issue under Dutch law as an act of mismanagement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack