US: Guess? appoints new director
Guess?? has appointed Kay Isaacson-Leibowitz to its board of directors, increasing the number on the upmarket brand's board to eight and bringing the total number of independent directors to five.
She most recently served as executive VP of merchandising for Victoria's Secret Stores and has served in executive positions at department store chains and specialty retailers, including Banana Republic and Accessory Lady.
"We are delighted that Kay has joined our Board," said Maurice Marciano, Guess? co-Chairman and co-CEO. "Her wealth of experience in merchandising, marketing and product development in women's apparel and accessories will make her a great addition to our board."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Guess? Inc substantially lifted its fourth-quarter guidance on Thursday (18 January) based on across-the-board sales and margin strength....
The latest ERP business solution from UK-based Datel is to be available to the apparel industry in Hong Kong and China after the company signed a distribution deal with Hong Kong-based Armitage Techno...
US Lifestyle firm Guess? Inc has bought 75% of the equity interest of Italy-based Focus Europe Srl, including the leases and assets of four Guess by Marciano retail stores in Italy....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' December 2006 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November 2006 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Apparel and accessories retailer Guess said it has doubled its third-quarter profit from last year on a strong revenue increase....
Comfort shoe firm RG Barry has appointed Indeka Imports as the Canadian distributor for its Dearfoams footwear brands....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September 2006 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar