USA: Guess Enjoys June, Q2 Sales Boost
Casual clothing company Guess Inc on Wednesday reported a 16.3 per cent jump in June same-store sales and said it had enjoyed a strong second quarter. The California-based firm revealed same-store sales at its full-priced shops rose 16.3 per cent last month with comparable sales at its factory outlet stores up 15.8 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack