USA: Guess? Inc Reports January Retail Sales Increase
Guess? Inc has today reported that its total January retail sales increased to $27.5m for the 34-day period ended February 3, 2001, an increase of 4.1 per cent over sales of $26.4m for the 36-day period ended February 5, 2000. For the comparable 34-day period of January, same store sales decreased 9.6 per cent, which was against a 19.5 per cent comparable store sales increase in January 2000. The company's full priced retail stores generated a 13.7 per cent comparable store sales decrease, while the factory outlet stores comparable store sales increased by 2.8 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack