USA: Guess? Inc Reports January Retail Sales Increase
Guess? Inc has today reported that its total January retail sales increased to $27.5m for the 34-day period ended February 3, 2001, an increase of 4.1 per cent over sales of $26.4m for the 36-day period ended February 5, 2000. For the comparable 34-day period of January, same store sales decreased 9.6 per cent, which was against a 19.5 per cent comparable store sales increase in January 2000. The company's full priced retail stores generated a 13.7 per cent comparable store sales decrease, while the factory outlet stores comparable store sales increased by 2.8 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack