USA: Guess? Inc Reports January Retail Sales Increase
Guess? Inc has today reported that its total January retail sales increased to $27.5m for the 34-day period ended February 3, 2001, an increase of 4.1 per cent over sales of $26.4m for the 36-day period ended February 5, 2000. For the comparable 34-day period of January, same store sales decreased 9.6 per cent, which was against a 19.5 per cent comparable store sales increase in January 2000. The company's full priced retail stores generated a 13.7 per cent comparable store sales decrease, while the factory outlet stores comparable store sales increased by 2.8 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022