USA: Guess? Inc Reports January Retail Sales Increase
Guess? Inc has today reported that its total January retail sales increased to $27.5m for the 34-day period ended February 3, 2001, an increase of 4.1 per cent over sales of $26.4m for the 36-day period ended February 5, 2000. For the comparable 34-day period of January, same store sales decreased 9.6 per cent, which was against a 19.5 per cent comparable store sales increase in January 2000. The company's full priced retail stores generated a 13.7 per cent comparable store sales decrease, while the factory outlet stores comparable store sales increased by 2.8 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report