USA: Guess? Inc Reports January Retail Sales Increase
Guess? Inc has today reported that its total January retail sales increased to $27.5m for the 34-day period ended February 3, 2001, an increase of 4.1 per cent over sales of $26.4m for the 36-day period ended February 5, 2000. For the comparable 34-day period of January, same store sales decreased 9.6 per cent, which was against a 19.5 per cent comparable store sales increase in January 2000. The company's full priced retail stores generated a 13.7 per cent comparable store sales decrease, while the factory outlet stores comparable store sales increased by 2.8 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020