USA: Guess?, Inc Reports November Retail Sales Increase
GUESS?, Inc (NYSE: GES ) has today reported increased retail sales of 16.5 per cent from $31.7m for the four week period ending December 4 1999 to $37m for the four week period ending December 2 2000. Comparable store sales during November decreased 2.8 per cent, which was against a very strong 30.2 per cent comparable sales increase in November 1999. Comparable store sales in the company's full priced retail stores decreased 4.3 per cent, while the factory outlet stores posted a modest comparable sales increase of 0.6 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack