USA: GUESS? Launches ApparelBuy.com
GUESS?, Inc. (NYSE:GES) today announced that its vertical marketplace, the Apparel Buying Network began processing purchasing transactions with its specialty retailers through the use of the Plumtree Corporate Portal, the market-leader in portal technology; the Commerce One MarketSite Portal Solution from Commerce One, Inc. (NASDAQ:CMRC), the leader in global e-commerce solutions for business; and Peoplesoft e-Procurement, an end-to-end eBusiness solution that integrates seamlessly with PeopleSoft enterprise systems. PeopleSoft eProcurement was implemented by PeopleSoft Consulting. The GUESS? portal, the Apparel Buying Network at www.apparelbuy.com, will initially offer 900 specialty retailers the opportunity to access online ordering, order status information, business intelligence reports, and corporate documents pertaining to policies and procedures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"