USA: GUESS? Launches ApparelBuy.com
GUESS?, Inc. (NYSE:GES) today announced that its vertical marketplace, the Apparel Buying Network began processing purchasing transactions with its specialty retailers through the use of the Plumtree Corporate Portal, the market-leader in portal technology; the Commerce One MarketSite Portal Solution from Commerce One, Inc. (NASDAQ:CMRC), the leader in global e-commerce solutions for business; and Peoplesoft e-Procurement, an end-to-end eBusiness solution that integrates seamlessly with PeopleSoft enterprise systems. PeopleSoft eProcurement was implemented by PeopleSoft Consulting. The GUESS? portal, the Apparel Buying Network at www.apparelbuy.com, will initially offer 900 specialty retailers the opportunity to access online ordering, order status information, business intelligence reports, and corporate documents pertaining to policies and procedures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report