USA: GUESS? Launches ApparelBuy.com
GUESS?, Inc. (NYSE:GES) today announced that its vertical marketplace, the Apparel Buying Network began processing purchasing transactions with its specialty retailers through the use of the Plumtree Corporate Portal, the market-leader in portal technology; the Commerce One MarketSite Portal Solution from Commerce One, Inc. (NASDAQ:CMRC), the leader in global e-commerce solutions for business; and Peoplesoft e-Procurement, an end-to-end eBusiness solution that integrates seamlessly with PeopleSoft enterprise systems. PeopleSoft eProcurement was implemented by PeopleSoft Consulting. The GUESS? portal, the Apparel Buying Network at www.apparelbuy.com, will initially offer 900 specialty retailers the opportunity to access online ordering, order status information, business intelligence reports, and corporate documents pertaining to policies and procedures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective