USA: GUESS? Launches ApparelBuy.com
GUESS?, Inc. (NYSE:GES) today announced that its vertical marketplace, the Apparel Buying Network began processing purchasing transactions with its specialty retailers through the use of the Plumtree Corporate Portal, the market-leader in portal technology; the Commerce One MarketSite Portal Solution from Commerce One, Inc. (NASDAQ:CMRC), the leader in global e-commerce solutions for business; and Peoplesoft e-Procurement, an end-to-end eBusiness solution that integrates seamlessly with PeopleSoft enterprise systems. PeopleSoft eProcurement was implemented by PeopleSoft Consulting. The GUESS? portal, the Apparel Buying Network at www.apparelbuy.com, will initially offer 900 specialty retailers the opportunity to access online ordering, order status information, business intelligence reports, and corporate documents pertaining to policies and procedures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020