USA: Guess? Names New Vice President
Leading US-based designer and marketer of contemporary apparel, Guess? Inc, yesterday named Paul Melancon as its new vice president and corporate controller. A veteran corporate finance and business operations executive, Mr. Melancon will take up his new position with immediate effect. He joins Guess? from Hyper Entertainment Inc where he served as senior vice president and CFO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth