US: Guess names Sandeep Reddy as CFO
US apparel brand Guess Inc has appointed Sandeep Reddy as CFO, replacing interim CEO Nigel Kershaw.
Reddy has led the Guess Europe finance team as CFO since September 2010. Guess said he has demonstrated "leadership, financial and business acumen, and discipline in execution".
Previously, Sandeep held senior financial roles at Mattel for 13 years in Europe and the US.
"Sandeep brings deep European and North American business and finance experience. He understands the Guess culture and has an excellent track record for developing and executing financial and business strategy," said co-founder and CEO Paul Marciano.
US apparel retailer Guess Inc has booked a drop in third-quarter earnings and cut its full-year sales forecast, on the back of an expected higher fall in European revenues....
Guess, Inc. (GES) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDat...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects