US: Guess names Sandeep Reddy as CFO
US apparel brand Guess Inc has appointed Sandeep Reddy as CFO, replacing interim CEO Nigel Kershaw.
Reddy has led the Guess Europe finance team as CFO since September 2010. Guess said he has demonstrated "leadership, financial and business acumen, and discipline in execution".
Previously, Sandeep held senior financial roles at Mattel for 13 years in Europe and the US.
"Sandeep brings deep European and North American business and finance experience. He understands the Guess culture and has an excellent track record for developing and executing financial and business strategy," said co-founder and CEO Paul Marciano.
US apparel retailer Guess Inc has booked a drop in third-quarter earnings and cut its full-year sales forecast, on the back of an expected higher fall in European revenues....
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Uniqlo owner highlights supplier factory progress
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Exports of lower cotton content denim treble
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019