US: Guess names Sandeep Reddy as CFO
US apparel brand Guess Inc has appointed Sandeep Reddy as CFO, replacing interim CEO Nigel Kershaw.
Reddy has led the Guess Europe finance team as CFO since September 2010. Guess said he has demonstrated "leadership, financial and business acumen, and discipline in execution".
Previously, Sandeep held senior financial roles at Mattel for 13 years in Europe and the US.
"Sandeep brings deep European and North American business and finance experience. He understands the Guess culture and has an excellent track record for developing and executing financial and business strategy," said co-founder and CEO Paul Marciano.
US apparel retailer Guess Inc has booked a drop in third-quarter earnings and cut its full-year sales forecast, on the back of an expected higher fall in European revenues....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled