US: Guess names Sandeep Reddy as CFO
US apparel brand Guess Inc has appointed Sandeep Reddy as CFO, replacing interim CEO Nigel Kershaw.
Reddy has led the Guess Europe finance team as CFO since September 2010. Guess said he has demonstrated "leadership, financial and business acumen, and discipline in execution".
Previously, Sandeep held senior financial roles at Mattel for 13 years in Europe and the US.
"Sandeep brings deep European and North American business and finance experience. He understands the Guess culture and has an excellent track record for developing and executing financial and business strategy," said co-founder and CEO Paul Marciano.
US apparel retailer Guess Inc has booked a drop in third-quarter earnings and cut its full-year sales forecast, on the back of an expected higher fall in European revenues....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Kurt Cavano on “the Uberfication of everything”
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019