US: Guess names Sandeep Reddy as CFO
US apparel brand Guess Inc has appointed Sandeep Reddy as CFO, replacing interim CEO Nigel Kershaw.
Reddy has led the Guess Europe finance team as CFO since September 2010. Guess said he has demonstrated "leadership, financial and business acumen, and discipline in execution".
Previously, Sandeep held senior financial roles at Mattel for 13 years in Europe and the US.
"Sandeep brings deep European and North American business and finance experience. He understands the Guess culture and has an excellent track record for developing and executing financial and business strategy," said co-founder and CEO Paul Marciano.
US apparel retailer Guess Inc has booked a drop in third-quarter earnings and cut its full-year sales forecast, on the back of an expected higher fall in European revenues....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead