USA: Guess? Q2 Same-Store Sales Fall 7.4 Per Cent
Second quarter losses at clothing company Guess? Inc will be wider than expected after June same store sales fell 6.2 per cent. However, the company expects sales to improve in the second-half. In a statement Wednesday, Los Angeles-based Guess? said total retail sales were $23.5 million, down 1.6 per cent from $23.8 million in the year-ago period. It now expects to report a second-quarter loss of 16 cents to 18 cents per diluted share, compared to a previous forecast of a 12- to 14-cent loss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack