USA: Guess? Q4 Profit Matches Lowered Expectations
Los Angeles-based apparel maker and retailer Guess? On Thursday reported net income of $1.4 million, or 3 cents a share, a narrowing from its year-ago net loss of $13.1 million, or 30 cents a share. Guess? said sales at stores open at least a year declined 8.4 per cent over the same period in 2000. Total net revenue declined 6.6 per cent to $183.4 million from $196.3 million a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth