USA: Guess ? Reports Sales Increase of 25.6 Per Cent
Total retail sales for the third quarter ended September 30, 2000 increased 34.8 per cent to $103.4m compared to $77.6m for the third quarter of 1999. Comparable store sales increased 4.8 per cent for the third quarter of 2000 compared to a 21.3 per cent increase a year ago. Total retail sales for the first nine months of 2000 were $265.7m, an increase of 35.7 per cent over sales of $195.8m for the first nine months of 1999. Comparable store sales increased 10.9 per cent for the first nine months of 2000 compared to a 26.4 per cent increase in the same period a year ago.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar