USA: Guess? Retail Sales Increase 37.1 Per Cent
Guess?, Inc (NYSE:GES) today reported total June retail sales of $25.2 million for the four week period ended July 1, 2000, an increase of 37.1% over sales of $18.4 million for the comparable four week period ended June 26, 1999. The current June period included retail sales of Guess Canada of $1.8 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores