USA: Guess? Swings To Q4 Loss On Charges
Leading clothing group Guess? Inc on Wednesday revealed it swung to a fourth quarter loss as it was hit by restructuring charges and an 8.7 per cent slide in net revenue to $167.4 million from $183.4m in the year-ago period. The California-based company posted a net loss of $4.6m versus a year-ago profit of $1.4m due to restructuring, impairment and severance charges of $8.5m. Excluding the charges, net profit was $1.7m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective