US: Guidelines agreed for item level tagging in apparel
Major American retailers, brands and technology providers have agreed on a set of guidelines for assigning serialised identification numbers to individual items - a move that is expected to drive the uptake of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology across the apparel supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Growth in smart garments and wearable technology
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Adidas taps Nike designers for new creative studio
- China apparel interns in forced labour conditions
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm