US: Guidelines agreed for item level tagging in apparel
Major American retailers, brands and technology providers have agreed on a set of guidelines for assigning serialised identification numbers to individual items - a move that is expected to drive the uptake of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology across the apparel supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks