USA: Guilford Mills' Chairman "Chuck" Hayes Dies
Staff at troubled textile giant Guilford Mills were in mourning today after the sudden death of chairman Charles Albert "Chuck" Hayes. The 68-year-old had been with the North Carolina-based company for more than 40 years and was formerly its CEO. He was also a recent president of the Washington DC-based industry lobby group the American Textile Manufacturers Institute.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores