USA: Guilford Mills Chief Financial Officer Resigns
Guilford Mills, Inc (NYSE:GFD) announced yesterday that Terrence E. Geremski, executive vice president, CFO and director, has resigned to pursue other opportunities. Mr. Geremski will continue to serve the company in an advisory capacity. The company expects to announce a new CFO shortly. John A. Emrich, president and CEO of Guilford Mills, said: "Terry has been with Guilford Mills since 1992 and has made significant contributions to our company. We wish him well in his future endeavors."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores