TURKEY: Gunkar Tekstil Eyes Foreign Expansion Drive
Swimwear maker Gunkar Tekstil on Thursdsay unveiled plans for an ambitious national and international retail expansion drive. The export-oriented company produces 100,000 swimwear items a year and will open stores in Paris and Milan as well as in Turkey where it has a 30 per cent share of the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again