JAPAN: Gunze Hits 2000-2001 High on TSE
Major underwear maker Gunze Ltd shares hit a new 2000-2001 high on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Monday morning. After hitting a high of 457 yen, the issue traded at 452 yen past mid-morning, up 18 yen from Friday, when it surged 3.3 per cent. In late February, the company said it will likely see a net loss of 3.5bn yen for the year ending this month due to an extraordinary loss related to the closing of its unprofitable businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs