MALAYSIA: Gunzetal And eWarna Launch Online Shade Card
The online shade card will offer precise reflectance readings and the colour search and difference tools of the sort usually found in high-end standalone colour management software.
"This tool will save us the constant cost of upgrading and altering shade cards whilst presenting the colours in a manner the user can search with full precision from their desktop web browser," said Gunzetal managing director Stanford Kuo.
"It opens up many new market avenues for us and we are proud that we will be the first company in the world to offer this benefit to the textile supply chain."
Gunzetal's customers can pick target colours from a palette or by lab value, or upload them using reflectance readings, then search the company's complete shade range for the nearest shade before deciding - using the colour difference tools - whether the shades available are close enough.
Gunzetal's web page will connect directly to data measured into eWarna's Labworks software running recipe prediction and colour QC functions in Gunzetal's dyehouses. For smaller companies without such a software, or a spectrophotometer, eWarna will measure or update their shades into the eWarna standard online shade card package.
All the web pages are built using eWarna's XZone XML Toolkit, which can deliver full precision colour management to any web page, e-commerce system or indeed any XML-ready system, connected to readings input to eWarna's web server using Labworks and most brands of spectrophotometers.
EWarna's patent-pending online colour management system was designed to streamline the colour supply chain by minimising lead-time in the colour approval cycle. Current clients include Prym Newey, a German-owned textile multinational, and Gunzetal Ltd, Asia's largest thread maker. A privately held company based in Malacca, Malaysia, eWarna's investors include Nirvana Capital and Nan Fung Investments.
Colour collaboration solutions supplier eWarna has unveiled new pricing and packaging options aimed at solving the challenges faced by fashion retailers, brands, and agents when working with colour su...
eWarna, which specialises in online colour management solutions (CMS), has signed an intergration and distribution agreement with Yunique Solutions, a developer of product lifecycle management (PLM) a...
Zweave Inc and eWarna are teaming up to offer combined product development software and services to help apparel manufacturers improve their colour data management needs....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020