USA: Gymboree Appoints New Chief
The Gymboree Corporation, designer, manufacturer and retailer of children's apparel and accessories, has announced that it has appointed Lisa Harper to the position of chief executive officer and vice chair of the board. Stuart Moldaw, chairman of the board, said: "Lisa earned this position with her leadership during our continuing turnaround. We are confident and excited about the future of Gymboree and Lisa Harper's role as the chief executive officer".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again