USA: Gymboree Enjoys Jump In Same-Store Sales
Children's apparel chain Gymboree Corp on Thursday revealed a five per cent climb in same-store sales for May compared to a 39 per cent climb in the year prior but warned it expects same-store sales to be flat in June. The California-based company said in a statement that it expects same-store sales to rise in the low single digits for the second quarter. It also reaffirmed it expects a second-quarter loss of 9-11 cents a share, a third-quarter profit of 13-15 cents a share, and a fourth-quarter profit of 38-40 cents a share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020