USA: Gymboree Enjoys Jump In Same-Store Sales
Children's apparel chain Gymboree Corp on Thursday revealed a five per cent climb in same-store sales for May compared to a 39 per cent climb in the year prior but warned it expects same-store sales to be flat in June. The California-based company said in a statement that it expects same-store sales to rise in the low single digits for the second quarter. It also reaffirmed it expects a second-quarter loss of 9-11 cents a share, a third-quarter profit of 13-15 cents a share, and a fourth-quarter profit of 38-40 cents a share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack