USA: Gymboree Names Blair Lambert As New COO
Children's apparel company The Gymboree Corporation has appointed Blair Lambert as its new chief operating officer, taking up the post on 18 January 2005.
Lambert, who has been on the board of directors since 2003, will be responsible for finance, real estate, store operations, distribution and information systems.
Lisa Harper, Gymboree's chairman and chief executive officer, said that Blair's expertise in retail and finance had so far been invaluable, and added: "As he assumes the role of COO, these skills, along with his solid operating and strong management background, will help increase momentum as we continue to grow our portfolio of brands."
Gymboree operates 652 stores throughout the USA and Canada and the online stores gymboree.com and janieandjack.com.
Companies: Gymboree Corporation
Gymboree Company's net sales for the 2005 financial year increased 14%, with comparable store sales jumping 9%....
Children's retail chain Gymboree's Board of Directors has replaced current CEO Lisa Harper with the company's president Matthew McCauley as part of an executive shake-up....
Children's retail chain Gymboree has beat forecasts with tripled third-quarter income, and has upped its full-year profit outlook....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Specialty retail brands company Gymboree has reported a 14 per cent jump in third-quarter net sales on a same-store sales rise of 10 per cent....
Apparel, accessories and footwear retailer The J Jill Group Inc has appointed Lisa Bayne to the position of executive vice president/chief marketing officer....
Children's clothing retailer Gymboree Corp is recalling a range of baby sandals as the plastic flowers adorning them pose a safety hazard....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack