US: Gymboree names Levi Strauss exec as new COO
Maher will take up her new position on 15 July
Maher, who will take up her new role next month, most recently served as president of global retail and executive vice president at Levi Strauss & Co.
She has also held leadership roles in merchandising, planning and allocation, real estate, and online at the San Francisco-based jeans company.
Gymboree earlier this month reported a 33% decline in first-quarter profit to US$2.8m after sales dipped 1.7% and comparable store sales fell 5%.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Waterless dyes, textiles that clean themselves and new 3D printing filaments: the only thing missing this year was spray on clothing....
Levis Strauss France faces a difficult time in its development in France, as in addition to growing production costs, there is Increasing competition from retailers positioned in the economy segment, ...
Apparel Retail in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains des...
Lucky Brand Jeans has appointed former Guess executive Carlos Alberini as its chief executive officer....
Menswear in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descripti...
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- Wolverine Worldwide evolves to exceed new demands
- European MEPs call for more TTIP transparency
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- US cotton prices set for five-year low
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices