US: Gymboree names Levi Strauss exec as new COO
Maher will take up her new position on 15 July
Maher, who will take up her new role next month, most recently served as president of global retail and executive vice president at Levi Strauss & Co.
She has also held leadership roles in merchandising, planning and allocation, real estate, and online at the San Francisco-based jeans company.
Gymboree earlier this month reported a 33% decline in first-quarter profit to US$2.8m after sales dipped 1.7% and comparable store sales fell 5%.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Waterless dyes, textiles that clean themselves and new 3D printing filaments: the only thing missing this year was spray on clothing....
Levis Strauss France faces a difficult time in its development in France, as in addition to growing production costs, there is Increasing competition from retailers positioned in the economy segment, ...
Apparel Retail in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains des...
Lucky Brand Jeans has appointed former Guess executive Carlos Alberini as its chief executive officer....
Apparel Retail in Denmark industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains de...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Who has signed up to the Greenpeace Detox Campaign
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey