USA: Gymboree Names New Director
The board of directors of The Gymboree Corporation (Nasdaq: GYMB) appointed John Pound, who is a principal in Integrity Partners of Boston, as a director of the company.Mr Pound fills the seat left vacant by the resignation of Deborah Sorondo. "John makes a strong addition to our board. He is an experienced retail investor and consultant, and we will benefit from the strategic insight he brings to Gymboree," said Stuart Moldaw, Gymboree's chairman and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores