USA: Gymboree Q3 Earnings Up To $6.3 Million
Children's clothing retailer Gymboree Corp has reported a jump in third-quarter earnings to $6.3 million, up from $1.8 million in the same period last year.
It said the increase was helped by strong sales and reduced interest expense on lower debts. Sales rose 8 per cent to $144.1 million, and same-store sales were 7 per cent ahead.
The company expects full-year earnings of 75 cents to 77 cents a share.
Companies: Gymboree Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Gymboree Company's net sales for the 2005 financial year increased 14%, with comparable store sales jumping 9%....
Children's retail chain Gymboree's Board of Directors has replaced current CEO Lisa Harper with the company's president Matthew McCauley as part of an executive shake-up....
Children's retail chain Gymboree has beat forecasts with tripled third-quarter income, and has upped its full-year profit outlook....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Specialty retail brands company Gymboree has reported a 14 per cent jump in third-quarter net sales on a same-store sales rise of 10 per cent....
Apparel, accessories and footwear retailer The J Jill Group Inc has appointed Lisa Bayne to the position of executive vice president/chief marketing officer....
Children's clothing retailer Gymboree Corp is recalling a range of baby sandals as the plastic flowers adorning them pose a safety hazard....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective